Twin Peaks Usenet Archive
Subject: Letter R and other stupid ideas
From: email@example.com (Eli Posner)
Date: 1990-04-18, 13:36
A few thoughts before *tonights* show. (In canada we're priviledged
to get it a day early).
1) The first scene from the pilot:
The way truman acted upon getting that phone call was pretty wierd. Instead
of asking 'who died' he asks 'where'. Why does he tell his secratary not to
tell anyone? It seems that he and Packard were expecting this.
2) How about some connection between the letter R and the RR diner?
3) When Bobby was released from jail, why did he tell mike that cooper
mentioned something about a biker? There's no way that he also noticed the
headlights in the video.
4) I think Bobby (and mike? and leo?) killed Mr. Packard the year before.
5) Why isn't anyone here talking about Audrey Horne and her brother? She
is pretty damn important. She knows alot. How else would she know that
laura was found 'face down'?