Twin Peaks Usenet Archive
Subject: 10/6/90 episode
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meryl A. Joseph)
Date: 1990-10-07, 14:46
Just a few basic thoughts:
- - I am curious why no one has mentioned the extremely likely
possibility that BOB is the mysterious shut-in "Mr. Smith", Laura's
"friend" on the Meals on Wheels program.
- - Also, my boyfriend has said all along that aliens were involved
somehow. BUT, we both think the KILLER is not one of the aliens. (at
least I think that)
- - Obviously, the aliens have established communication with the log -
and hence, the log lady.
- - Does Shelly really want Leo as a vegetable at home with her, so
she and Bobby can "hang donuts from his ears?" Scaarry kids!
- - Something interesting - - Maddy got rid of her glasses, and still
is hallucinating re: scary stuff and Killer BOBs.
- - Some great one-liners last night. My personal favorite: Jerry
to Ben Horne: "I am 100% certain that we are not sure!"