Twin Peaks Usenet Archive
Subject: TP: Questions from episode #9
From: jgp@rutabaga.Rational.COM (Jim Pellmann)
Date: 1990-10-10, 01:31
- Since many character names are taken from other sources, has anyone
heard of a character named Windham Earl in any movie or show? (If
someone tells me it's a character in "The Third Man" I'll buy into
the 'Maddy is Laura' theory.)
- I loved Ben's matching polka dot socks and tie in the ledger
- Did you notice Cooper asked "Who is it?" when Major Briggs knocked
on his hotel room door? He's learned his lesson about opening the
door late at night!
- A recent article in People on Lynch said that he and his second wife
have a son, Austin, age 7, who now lives with his mother in Virginia.
"Austin's kind of quiet with a real dry sense of humor," Lynch says.
"He's now using Warren Beatty as his idol--he wants to direct *and*
- The previews for the next episode show a diary page with the words:
"this is the diary of Laura Palmer". Presumably this is the
secret diary given to Harold Smith by Laura for safekeeping, but
the published secret diary does not begin (or contain) those words.