Twin Peaks Usenet Archive
Subject: 12/15 Episode
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Joshua Neil Rubin)
Date: 1990-12-16, 13:35
- The headline read "Leland Palmer Laid To Rest".
By the way, did anyone ever figure out who the third
man was whose semen was found in LP?
- Evelyn Marsh - If Jeffrey's possessions are all
perfect, why can't he spring for a little minor
- What music did James play at Wally's? Must have
had some significance re: Donna or Laura.
- It would seem that the robed figure at the end of
12/8 was the "Dweller on the Threshold.
- The friendship between Coop and Denise was well-played
and shows promise. Note the "rimshot" after Denise
tells Coop he's touching on a "delicate area" and
confides that he's been "getting in touch with (his)
- Norma telling Ernie to go back to Seattle, when she
was clearly, IMHO, on to him, was a nice touch.
- Andy - *Great* fall. More!!!
- Ben - What was in that stogie? What a great scene!
Note the cigar in little Ben's mouth in the movie. I
was kinda sorta hoping that the other kid was Leland
but I think it was Jerry. Hank's delivery of
"You're out Ben" was so great.
- Upcoming scene - Shelley Long as the young Catherine
in a flashback with Pete at Pearl Lakes.