Twin Peaks Usenet Archive
Subject: CANADIAN spoilers (4/4/91 episode)
From: ACPS6410@Ryerson.CA (Nadir U Ahmed)
Date: 1991-04-04, 06:26
- When we last left our heroes, Jones was in the bookhouse.
_ She put perfume on Truman's and her own lips. Truman half awake
thought it was Josie. Jones tried to strangle Truman but he broke
free and knocked her out.
- Audrey serves Wheeler breakfast at the Great Northern and Wheeler
asks Audrey to go on a date with him at sunset
- Jones wishes to see the South African consulate so we here from
Truman. When Cooper mentioned a certain recipe, Truman got sick
and went to the men's room
- A bonsai tree from Josie (in reality from WE with a bug planted
on it so WE can listen in) was put in Harry's office. Gordon Cole
arrives with a dossier on WE. In the document it said that WE
worked for the Air Force to investigate UFOs. He also used
haloparodol (a drug also used by the OAM) to feign sickness).
Gordon during this sees the bonsai tree and says "BONSAI!" to the
tree and an irate WE who's listening in gets an earache.
- WE plays a card trick with Leo. The cards have faces pasted on
them. The cards are:
Queen of Clubs- Donna
Queen of Diamonds- Audrey
Queen of Spades- Shelley
King of Spades- Agent Cooper
Queen of Hearts- blank (it will be Miss Twin Peaks)
whoever wins the contest will get killed
with Dale Cooper as an observer.
(Anybody want to tell me why Donna is QC, Shelley QS, and
- Donna follows her mom, Eileen, to the Great Northern Hotel.
- Mike and Nadine check out of hotel and Mike said the night
in the honeymoon suite was unbelievable
- Donna asks Audrey if she knows the connection between Ben and
Eileen who were meeting at that moment. Eileen wanted to
destroy some letters that could open old wounds and was kept
at her house for twenty years. They departed before Audrey and
Donna could find out what Ben and Eileen talked about via the
- Cooper, Truman, and Gordon go to R&R. Truman goes to men's
room and got sick after hearing what cuisinary delights
Gordon said. (That must be some hangover Truman has.). Gordon
tries to pick up Shelley. Gordon amazingly can hear Shelley talk
even without the hearing aid (which we must be reminded was on
- Cooper tries to draw the tattoos of the Log Lady and Major
/\ / \ /\
/ -< >- \
/ \ / \
( No I don't know how diamonds came from triangles)
- Coop tries to tell Annie a joke about two penguins. The picture
is recognized as the one in Owl Cave
- Donna reads a San Fransisco postcard from James. His next stop
is New Mexico. There are flowers for Eileen, no card.
- Audrey looks for book on obedience and bumps into Edward Perkins,
a poetry teacher who recognizes the Shelley poem sent to SAD
(Shelley, Audrey, & Donna). The teacher is WE in disguise. (This
time I recognized him). WE smokes.
- Annie ask about Cooper from Shelley while Shelley is wondering
if Annie is in love with Coop
- Andy, Hawk, Harry and Cooper are going spelunking in Owl Cave.
Gordon has gone with Shelley to Doc Haywards to check his
hearing we are told by Cooper.
- Johnny shoots bufallo cutouts with his arrows. Ben wants to be
a better father to Audrey and gives her a good position. She
is going to Seattle by plane to help the pine weasel cause
much to her surprise. (She's going to miss her date with
Wheeler.) Ben asks some advice about honesty from Wheeler who
replies to tell the hard truth first. Wheeler also said he's
in love with Audrey to Ben. They munch carrots together.
- Cooper, Hawk, Truman, and Andy are in a cave and sees the
picture that was also drawn by Cooper. An owl tries to attack
the group. Andy swings his pickaxe and hits the top diamond?
The middle diamond opens and a rod with a symbol appears:
The owl leaves the cave.
/\/\/\ - Cooper mentions to Diane its Thursday 9:05 p.m.
/ \ He sees Annie and that scar. She won't explain
\ / now but in time.
\/ - WE goes to owl cave and saw what was uncovered.
he sees on the ceiling the symbol inverted so
he turned the rod so the symbol is upside-down. The wall then
(This episode seems to confirm Windom Earle, BOB, and owls are